Terms & Conditions
This website is designed, developed and maintained by Aakash Gautam (email@example.com).
Planet Aakash School may be referred as Planet Aakash Space School (PASS) or Planet Aakash Open School for Astronomy Education and Outreach as well.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, learners are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will 'Planet Aakash' and 'Planet Aakash School' be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other space and astronomy websites/private organisations/governmental organizations. Planet Aakash School is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Planet Aakash School website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Planet Aakash Space School does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately as the source and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our website's pages should be loaded onto a newly opened browser window of the user.
In addition, at many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites (external links). These external links have been placed for your convenience. Planet Aakash Website is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. We can not guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Code of Conduct
- Being a part of this learning community means behaving with honesty, respect and kindness to fellow learners and educators.
- You are law-abiding and do not participate in, condone or encourage unlawful or potentially harmful activity. This includes threatening or encouraging suicide or self-harm, as well as breach of copyright, defamation, or contempt of court.
- You must not offer unsolicited health advice to other learners, even if you are qualified or knowledgeable in that area.
- Feedback should be offered in order to help the recipient, rather than make them feel bad. Giving constructive feedback is a skill in itself and extremely valuable to the learning process.
- Do not attack people with negative comments. We consider any negative comment as a personal attack directed to or about an individual that is about them personally, or uses personal information against them. This applies to comments directed at educators and course contributors, as well as learners, partners etc.
- Do not share your personal or financial details with other fellow learners.